losing confidence in lfs

Jesse McCrosky mccrosky at ualberta.ca
Tue Oct 9 18:51:02 PDT 2001

I've built an embarrasing number of LFS systems on PPCs and never had
the problems you're describing.  Specifically which packages are giving
you problems and what errors are you getting?  You could be
misinterpereting the prolem.

Just for the record I've built a system (PPC) up to be as complete as
any distro.  It takes time, but, as long as you have the source, you can
get anything to compile.