Link problem with shadow-4.0.0

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 9 10:17:12 PDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 09:12:53PM -0500, J. Jones wrote:
he doesn't seem to be subscribed to this list (at least not with his email
address as it appear in From: so i've forwarded your (Jeremy) to him
personally.

Now, what i'm wondering is: we can only use shadow if we have PAM on our
systems? Else we'll get those pwent errors? Or did I mis-interpret Scott's
email?

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org