losing confidence in lfs

Matt Harrington narse at underachiever.2y.net
Sun Oct 7 11:40:40 PDT 2001

i am quickly losing my confidence in lfs.  i was under the understanding
that lfs was more adaptable because not only could i customize things with
the help of lfs documentation, but i could do it on many systems.  however,
i'm finding many of the tarballs from lfs contain ix86 asm meaning that
they'r useless to me being a mac user.  are there any other mac users out
there that have a comment or could offer some help?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org