Trouble booting Kernel

Adam Sutton adam at adamsutton.co.uk
Sun Oct 7 08:34:01 PDT 2001

I think I have it down to a badly built kernel ?

I have managed to boot the LFS (albeit with the expected errors) using the
kernel from my distro, and trying the reverse, lfs kernel on distro
installation gets no where.

So I am trying to rebuild the kernel, taking a little more care with the
options I select.

So I will see how that goes first.

But I will probably be back on here in a hour or so :)

Thanks