Trouble booting Kernel

Adam Sutton adam at adamsutton.co.uk
Sun Oct 7 07:58:56 PDT 2001

I am having trouble getting my LFS system to boot.

I get as far as uncompressing the kernel and then nothing, I assume that I
have made some simple error somewhere along the lines, ie I have probably
not created one of the startup scripts. But I have run through the manual
twice now and come up with the same problem.

I am using version 3 of the manual, I know I haven't given much info about
my system but I thought it might be easier for those in the know to ask for
what they need rather than me giving plenty of useless info.

Thanks

Adam

Adam Sutton
web   : http://www.adamsutton.co.uk