can´t mount filesystems :(

Indra Kusuma indra.kusuma at 1rstWAP.com
Sat Oct 6 05:05:38 PDT 2001

On Sat, 6 Oct 2001, Frank Mikkelsen wrote:
#Gerard Beekmans wrote:
#> On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 12:50:14AM +0200, Enrico wrote:
#>> If I boot into my mandrake box, there are no errors on the lfs root
#>> partition and the devices in /lfs/dev are correct.
#>> has anybody a tip or a hint?
#> Are you sure /etc/lilo.conf has the right partition listed for LFS? If the
#> wrong partition is listed in the lfs section, the kernel will mount the
#> wrong system as / and things won't work properly.
#Hi, I have the same problem as Enrico has. When booting my LFS (based on
#LFS 3.0) I get the following errors:
#Activating swap...swapon: cannot stat /dev/hda1 No such file or directory

no swap partition on /etc/fstab ?

cheers,

Indra
[ How Linux Are You ]