loopback related (?) error

Cameron Hooper cameron at hooper.net
Thu Oct 4 18:31:53 PDT 2001

Hi,

When booting up my new FS system I get the following message:

INUIT version 2.82 booting
Bringing up he loopback interface ... modprobe: Can't locate module net-F-9

A search of the FS filesystem (and my Redhat system) cannot locate such a
module. I'm guessing I've made some inconsistent choices when configuring the
kernel. Can anyone suggest what I need to add (or remove) to fit this problem?

BTW the FS partition proceeds to boot up without further errors so I have to
assume this is a non-critical error. Still, I would rather not have it.

Thanks

Cameron

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org