LFS on 2 PCs

Wolfgang Messingschlager w.mess at freenet.de
Thu Oct 4 13:42:29 PDT 2001

Hi all,

I hope I use the correct email for support for LFS.

I want to install LFS on 2 of my PCs
- Pentiom 350 MHz with Suse 7.2
- Pentium  60 MHz with SuSe 6.1

In order to shorten the procedure I think it should be possible to
create the LFS partition
with statically linked binaries according to chapter 5 on the first PC.
After that there should be no problem to copy all files to second PC.

But I think the same procedure is not possible after chapter 6 because
of different CXXFLAGS
and CFLAGS settings.

How is the situation if I use the same CXXFLAGS and CFLAGS settings?

Wolfgang
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org