Findutils-4.1

Nils Magnus Eide Englund nmee at gathering.org
Thu Oct 4 09:43:19 PDT 2001

I'm trying to install findutils-4.1 on my LFS system but I get the error
below when I'm compiling it. I can compile it successfully when
I compile it on my regular slack install (when I'm not chrooted
to the LFS install directory) when I'm logged in as my user, but I get
the same error when I compile as root. I have tried compiling
both with root and a user on my LFS install, but I get the same error.
Any ideas?

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/findutils-4.1/lib'
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I.  -g -O savedir.c
savedir.c: In function `savedir':
savedir.c:79: `DIR' undeclared (first use in this function)
savedir.c:79: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
savedir.c:79: for each function it appears in.)
savedir.c:79: `dirp' undeclared (first use in this function)
savedir.c:80: parse error before `struct'
savedir.c:88: `name_space' undeclared (first use in this function)
savedir.c:94: `namep' undeclared (first use in this function)
savedir.c:96: `dp' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[1]: *** [savedir.o] Error 1

Nils Magnus Eide Englund

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org