Building on LFS

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 4 09:31:35 PDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 08:24:47AM +0200, Frank Schafer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've tried to use LFS as I know it on "normal" GNU-Linux systems
> (building - configuring - using) but howdy ...

Didn't you post this to lfs-dev already? I just replied there (yes I know I
should've moved it to this list, i just thought i was in lfs-support mbox
already).

Next time, please don't cross-post like this, it just confuses things.

the short answer is: reinstall dynamic gcc using the gcc patch mentioned in
the lfs book. then reinstall every library you have installed, try
reinstalling Glibc too.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org