compiling problems... and solutions

Markus Schiltknecht markus.schiltknecht at activepeople.com
Thu Oct 4 04:53:41 PDT 2001

Hi all

I just tried to install a Novell Client, which doesn't want to compile.
Instead of going through all the details of different packages that won't
compile, I would like to ask if there is a HOWTO or an LFS-hint about
compilation or better about what to do when compilation fails.

Since I'm programming in C/C++ a little myself (unfortunately just under
Windoze - up to now) I know some hints and things to do, but I can't write
such a HOWTO all alone. Anyway: is there already such a thing? and if not:
would anybody help me writing one?

Markus

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org