Building on LFS

Frank Schafer frank.schafer at setuza.cz
Thu Oct 4 03:41:10 PDT 2001

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> [...]

Hi Jeroen,

thanks a lot!!! I still didn't try it, but it should be REALLY IT. I
followed the
instructons in the pre3 as close as possible, and if I remember right, I
DID
this strip.
The ``atexit'' failure is explained by this, because it is not in
libc.so.6, but in
libc_nonshared.a. Hmmm ... also is by this explained, why I can't build
static
on this LFS system.

Onesmore thanks
Frank