PgUp and PgDn not working

Kusli kusli at rocketmail.com
Thu Oct 4 01:55:42 PDT 2001

Hi all

After installing a lot of things (up to gnome) I've noticed that my PgUp and
PgDown keys don't work from time to time (that is what makes me look very
stupid ;-) but I can tell you: sometimes they work, sometimes they don't -
depending on the machines feelings)

This is really annoying because you can't scroll up in a terminal
(Shift-PgUp) nor scroll down in an editor (of course you can scroll down,
but not with PgDown) And because changing the keymapping of the kbd util
doesn't do anything to those keys I'm just stuck...

Thanks for any help

Markus