troubleshooting-upgrading

Aggelos aggman at tfz.net
Wed Oct 3 00:09:25 PDT 2001

I suggest including a let say "critical updates log", where all critical or
most important updates should be listed, with respect to the previous lfs
version,
for example in lfs-3.0 with respect to lfs-3.0-pre4. And next to each
critical update, some brief directions/instrucions as to what actions should
be taken regarding the update, always with respect to the previous version
installation.