can´t mount filesystems :(

Enrico dirtbag at gmx.li
Tue Oct 2 15:50:14 PDT 2001

Hi,

sorry for my bad english, hope, everybody will understand, what I wanna to
say!
I have installed my lfs system and after a reboot, there are no mounted
filesystems. he can´t mount swap, but the root part, but here i get an error
with a bad superblock. so, I can choice: reboot or shell: if i take a shell
and look into /dev, there is nothing inside :(
/proc/devices is missing, too

If I boot into my mandrake box, there are no errors on the lfs root
partition and the devices in /lfs/dev are correct.

has anybody a tip or a hint?

thanks, enrico

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org