sysklogd and linux-2.4.10

Jesse McCrosky mccrosky at ualberta.ca
Mon Oct 1 14:40:06 PDT 2001

On my latest LFS system, I'm getting an error trying to compile
sysklogd.  Unfortunately I don't have access to the details right now
but I'll post them later if necessary.  Basically, some file in sysklogd
is including "/usr/include/linux/module.h" and gcc is complaining about
a parse error in that file.  I looked at the lines it was complaining
about and it looked fine to me.  Any ideas?
--
	jesse McCrosky
	mccrosky at ualberta.ca
	GPG Public Key: http://www.ualberta.ca/~mccrosky/public_key.asc