error making glibc-2.2.4

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 1 10:07:44 PDT 2001

On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 02:25:17PM -0700, Mark Empson wrote:
> > configure's output would be helpful too
>
> I'll include config.make, config.status, and the Makefile.

Perhaps there is a miscommunication. What I'd like to see is the output
from the configure script as you see it on your screen, like this:

checking for a BSD compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for pwd... /bin/pwd
checking for gcc... gcc
checking version of gcc... 2.95.3, ok