X-list tags in emails from the lists

Mike Hildebrandt mikeh at insight.org
Mon Oct 1 08:47:33 PDT 2001

When the mailing lists all changed over, I started filtering my email on the
X-list headers, instead of the To: headers that I used previously.
Everything worked fine with the To: headers, but now I'm finding that the
occasional email comes through that's missing the appropriate X-list header,
so my filters don't catch it and it stays in my Inbox instead of my (b)lfs-*
folders.  Is this happening to others as well, or just me?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org