Need clarification on devfs

Robin Meijboom rmeijboom at tref.nl
Fri Nov 30 16:36:58 PST 2001

he's right.....same as me: try to get your system up and running first, then
go into detail....well....init can't run the rcS and rc scripts here.....but
permissions (if needed?) are set right....754 looks great for me :P
but well ill spend another post on that...so matthias benkmann's problem
isn't taken out of sight:)

Robin