extreme newbie

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Fri Nov 30 13:29:09 PST 2001

Yes, am I supposed to run it on the directory instead of the file? I did
mkisofs image | cdrecord speed=4 dev=0,0 -
That took track 1 from the mkisofs pipe. I would have to add in, -b
boot/bzImage -c boot/boot.catalog to make the thing bootable. I'd have no
kernel parameters then though. My burner wouldn't work, gotta use ide-scsi
on it, then it does.