gcc is killing me

Tim McGowan slobrain at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 20:20:40 PST 2001

I've tried to compile gcc twice now. The first time i
ended in a seg fault and now i can't even get past
"make BOOT_LDFLAGS=-static bootstrap"

I've saved all of my error messages, but this is my
first time asking for help and don't know where to
begin. So I'll attach a couple of files to this. One
is the first time and the second...

Anyhow since the segfault agetty won't respawn.
But that's neither here nor there.
The first time I didn't unset CPFLAGS and CPPFLAGS,
the next time I did.

thanx for even takin the time to read this.
And even more if you can make something out of it.

http://uk.my.yahoo.com