Solved! Re: Trouble w/ sed in Fileutilis Install

Casey Bralla lfs at NerdWorld.org
Tue Nov 27 16:54:30 PST 2001

Well, I figured it out.  The sed patch had **already** been applied to the
download package.   I reversed it (additing the references that sed was
deleting), and it worked!

Thanks for your help Mark!   With your comments about the changes in the
files, I was able to understand what was going on.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org