building for lower systems

Eric Olinger eric at Supertux.com
Tue Nov 27 08:06:14 PST 2001

Nicholas Dille wrote:

> yes there is. please refer to my 'crosscompiling on ix86 platforms' hint
> for a detailed description and to the mailinglist archives for several
> discussions of the topic.

I keep seeing people referencing the 'uname hack' but i cant find any
thing about it using the archive search.  All I get is 3 list messages
all telling people to search the archive for how to do it.  Is the
search engine not searching the really old messages or messages under
new dir names after the list names change?

-Eric

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org