Some problems with boot scripts (LFS 3.0)

Mister D misterd at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 26 17:19:32 PST 2001

I think that's from accepting to many of the default answers when
configuring netutils, although it might have been another package, but I
found I have the same thing. You can either rebuild it and say no to the
additional protocols, compile them into your kernel (Things like Arcnet,
AC-25, etc) if you need them, or I think there's a way of alias'ing them out
using conf.modules. Is it just me, or would it have been nicer/easier to
have the book go into some of the defaults and warn that if you don't need
them, not to accept them? I found it pretty explicit everywhere else but
there, hence my accepting them.