more_control_... hint BROKEN

Matthias Benkmann haferfrost at web.de
Mon Nov 26 13:47:04 PST 2001

Everybody who downloaded the updated 0.5 version of the more_control hint,
please download version 0.5a when it's available (I already submitted it
to the hints maintainer, should be there soon). The su from 0.5 is broken.
It doesn't do anything. I could have sworn I had tested it but apparently
I hadn't. There was also a minor (not relevant to the hint) bug in
add_package_user (the -d switch wouldn't work, but it's not used in the
hint). I'm building a new system, so by the end of this week everything is
definitely tested.

MSB

----
Democracy is when the people has the right to make the wrong choices.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org