How do I make a bootable install CD of my LFS install?

Snakebite kjohnson at utahtelehealth.net
Wed Nov 21 12:03:49 PST 2001

No, it is not simple.
I am trying to make one now but I am quite a newbie to linux myself.
Where the problem resides is the fact that you need the tools to compile
and adapt the LFS system like gcc make and the likes. All of which do not
fit well on a boot disk. I am going to try and make a boot disk/utils disk
and hope I can get what I need.

 From what I have seen, most people make a image of their LFS system and
then copy it to the new partition. Check the archive for references to it.

Snakebite
LFS cvs 20011105