embedded os - Before I start.

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Nov 20 07:16:05 PST 2001

I tried searching the archives (not very hard) but I haven't found
anything about this subject.

Can anyone offer me some advice on how I could achieve the following
goal?

I would like to setup a dual boot system. The default boot would load an
embedded style system that would probably never be changed. The second
option would be an adaptable os.

The default boot would load without X support and would immediately
start up a single recording api which would be controlled by buttons
only.

What I need help with is setting up a minimal system which will allow
this to happen.

TIA.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.