Console Tools

François Lemarchand francois.banholzer at online.fr
Mon Nov 19 05:35:04 PST 2001

Hello there,

I've been recently involved in the process of building my own Linux system
with the help of LFS book, so i may post in the wrong forum and apologize
in advance for this fact.

I've been searching for console-tools sources for a while and wasn't able
to get it.

Does anyone here knows a valid address to download those sources ? (the
archives I found required a bunch of patches).

Many thanks to people here (with a special dedication to those who might
help...)

I've been studied english a long time ago, during my college years ;-), so
please excuse me for the faults in this message.

--
A+
François Lemarchand     homepage : http://balno.free.fr/
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org