Thanks...

Eric Hertlein ehertlein at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 21:29:35 PST 2001

Thanks for the LFS.  I have been working slowly at getting my system up and I
just got to what I think is a working system.  With the LFS book, the DHCP hint
and the Lynx section of the the BLFS book in CVS, I am now up and running and
ready to add more on.

You may not know it but the mailing list (archives especially) have been very
helpfull.

Thanks again to everyone involved for such a good project!

Eric

PS. I am still working on some funny warnings in the boots scripts but I'll run
those down! ;)