GCC not working

Menno Boer mboer at dds.nl
Sun Nov 18 14:39:07 PST 2001

This problem does sound familiar with me.. had it too once, made a new
kernel coz I guess you accidently switched off a few options too much on
your General tab in the Make Menuconfig  (like a.out libraries not
supported.. ) tickered along and it worked again..

Perhaps that will help you ??

Menno Boer

""David Nordenberg"" <dna67 at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:OE29rqr3gWgb12srino0000444f at hotmail.com...
> Hello, it sound like you don't have glibc installed or not installed
> correctly?
> That is probably hy your system cant make executables.
>
> David Nordenberg

works...