multiple machines

Wolter Kamphuis lfs at wkamphuis.student.utwente.nl
Mon Nov 12 13:01:45 PST 2001

> hello scratchers,
>
> is there a  recommended way, how to get the completed installation onto
> multiple machines (all with identical hardware)?

Hi,

What I did a few months ago was to mount a 700mb file on loopback and
install lfs in that file. After that I burned the file on cd. To install
the lfs on a system I used a slackware cd to boot the machine and to copy
the file to harddisk.

I build several servers using that single file and all went ok.

mzzl
Wolter

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org