chroot entry problems

Sam Breed campislife at aol.com
Sun Nov 11 18:58:09 PST 2001

when I try to enter the chroot'ed environment for the first time,
with the command
            cd $LFS &&
            chroot $LFS /usr/bin/env -i HOME=/root \
               TERM=$TERM /bin/bash --login

I get the error

        /usr/bin/env: /bin/bash: no such file or directory

I've checked and both of the files are there. I have also tried changing
the command but end up with the same error.

Sam Breed

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org