Typo LFS-cvs-20011105 ch6 configuring essential software

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 10 05:07:37 PST 2001

On Sat, 10, Nov, 2001 at 01:49:13PM +0100, Andre Wyrwa spoke thus..
> BTW: Why do we create the config-file in /root and not a central one in /etc?
Good question... OTOH Why do we create one at all?  Personally I'd be in
favour of creating one still but I can see that some may argue that it's
up to the user to create that (it's not *required* after all).  If we do
continue to create it however, we should probably put it in /etc

Comments please..

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Editor