Glibc-2.2.4 compilation

Anton I. Danilov savara at yandex.ru
Thu Nov 8 15:08:24 PST 2001

Hello everybody...

I've started installing LFS 3.0 a while ago, and faced a problem with
Glibc-2.2.4 compilation. I didn't want to write to mailing list at
first, I searched for glibc-2.2.4 comments, but none of these in the
list matched my situation.

And here it is:

I've got RedHat 7.0. I checked all the programs that glibc depends on
to work in chrooted environment, and they do, so every package before
glibc seems to be installed.

When executing commands needed for glibc compilation I get the
following when make issues it's first gcc command it has to:

make[2] .... stdio_lim.st] error 132

and a core dumped into /usr/src/glibc-build.

Could anyone lead me to the solution of this problem?

--
Anton I. Danilov <savara at yandex.ru>
http://savara.time-out.ru/

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org