2.4.13: unresolved symbols with modules_install

Steve Campbell the.goonden at ntlspamworld.spam
Wed Nov 7 07:58:41 PST 2001

And yeah Andreas Achtzehn Did speak unto the masses thusly:

> Open-source doesn't automatically mean "perfect" and "bugless".

The only bugless computer is a powered down computer:)
It's always good to know it was someone else who screwed it up but isn't it.
I think in my case the problem may well be idiot related ( Hi There :) ),
but I have waited a year to get all my toys going in Linux, I can wait a
little longer.
Good luck, hope they sort it out soon.
--
registered Linux user #212154
Don't get mad, get Linux

Newbies concise guide to all this commandline business.
Essential reading!!! ( and short and quite funny too:) )
http://www.cmm.uklinux.net/steve/ntt.html

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org