NIS

Andreas Selig aselig at gmx.net
Tue Nov 6 16:16:01 PST 2001

it really seems ypbind is running ;-)
a nis map is a file that is "transfered" (I know that is not the right
word, but my english is not too good) through nis.
for example /etc/passwd
these files are kind of compiled and put into /var/yp ...
but please send just the files from the /etc-archive on that you use nis
--
                           _
                          / \

 Don't diet. Download a virus to remove FAT
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org