Iceweasel 1.0.5

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Wed Jul 13 11:57:17 PDT 2005

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Ken Moffat wrote:
>
> >  So Bruce, you think I didn't check there this morning before my first
> > post in this thread ?
>
> Well, since you didn't say where you searched, yes.  Perhaps I shouldn't
> have assumed that and merely asked if you had checked there.
>
>   -- Bruce

 In recent point (security) releases of firefox, the whole problem for
those of us who build from source has been that the official site got
binaries first, and source two or three days later - probably to save
bandwidth while the world and their dog downloaded binaries.  This time,
it looks as if either the source has appeared there sooner, or I'm later
in finding out about the need to upgrade :-(

Ken