Post: Just received it, 4 business days for shipping! Watch is incredible

katherina henry jarka at inthemix.com.au
Fri Feb 25 11:13:11 PST 2005

The ultimate replica Rolex watch

Get a first-class Rolex watch

We only sell top-notch watches and handbags. There's no battery in these
replicas just like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move.
The second hand moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches
sell in stores for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

Our Rolex are:
- Replicated to the smallest detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ serial number on watch back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

http://vuyb.n1.watchesat.com

We also carry all top quality Louis Vuitton handbags! The perfect gift for
your sister or yourself.

Hope to see you soon

http://sgh.s.watchesat.com/subscribe.php
Here for more information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

He moved along slowly, hovering with curious interest over the quaint and
picturesque villages and watching the industrious Japanese patiently toiling
at their tasks. Just before he reached Tokio he came to a military fort, and
for nearly an hour watched the skilful maneuvers of a regiment of soldiers
at their morning drill
They were not very big people, compared with other nations, but they seemed
alert and well trained, and the boy decided it would require a brave enemy
to face them on a field of battle