Share your knowledge / search expertise with me

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Tue Feb 10 11:14:22 PST 2004

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 09:55:38PM +0530, Pankaj Agarwal wrote:

> I have a custom Linux distribution CD. It boots and installs the
> complete gateway server on the machine it is run. I want to know the
> exact booting process and coding done to accomplish the job. Please do
> let me know how to go for it. I am new to Linux and I feel that way i
> can learn this OS well.  As knowing the OS well helps working on it as
> well, i hope you all will agree to me on this.

Please don't cross-post general questions. Especially not to the
security list.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/#which-list
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/#netiquette
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/#newbie
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/#getting-help
http://www.109bean.org.uk/LFS-prereading.html

This should keep you busy for awhile. :)

--
Archaic

The IRS has become morally corrupted by the enormous power which we in
Congress have unwisely entrusted to it. Too often it acts like a Gestapo
preying upon defenseless citizens.

- Senator Edward V. Long