Fwd: wget: Arbitrary file overwriting/appending/creating and other vulnerabilities

Mark W. Naylor mjollnir at visuallink.com
Sun Dec 19 18:25:05 PST 2004

Another option is to use prozilla:
http://prozilla.genesys.ro/

If the server supports the option, you can kill your download
and resume at a later time.

Disclaimer:
'Til now, I've been a lurking on the LFS lists.  I am intrigued
by the concept of source-based Linux distibutions, and have hit
the web sites for LFS, Gentoo, SourceMage, & others.  I don't
have broadband access currently, so dial-up speeds are a limiting
factor for me to try out any of these.

Suggestions and advice are welcome.
_____
Mark W. Naylor