MAJOR hole in 5.0

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Fri Sep 26 14:33:56 PDT 2003

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 09:43:42PM +0200, Henning Rohde wrote:
> Another could be openSSH, I think I remember it needing this user for
> PrivilegeSeparation, but I could be wrong.

sshd can use anybody, but defaults to user sshd.

--
Archaic

You [should] not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it
will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it
would do and the harm it would cause if improperly administered

- Lyndon Johnson, former President of the U.S.