[OT] Re: no more buffer overflows

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 5 15:31:20 PDT 2003

Yo,

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 12:21:43AM +0200, Daniel Roethlisberger wrote:
> This is getting increasingly off-topic, but I think many "use" this list
> primarily as a means to be informed about important LFS-relevant
> security announcements without having to follow lfs-discuss et al, which
> tends to be overly time-consuming.

Yes, that's exactly how people use it and how it should be, so guys try
and keep the OT stuff off this list if at all possible, ok?

quasar:/home/listar/lists# wc -l */users
    350 alfs-discuss/users
     85 blfs-book/users
    195 blfs-dev/users
    569 blfs-support/users
     36 hints/users
   1235 lfs-announce/users
    140 lfs-book/users
    169 lfs-chat/users
    521 lfs-dev/users
    575 lfs-security/users
    535 lfs-support/users
     47 lfs-traducfr/users
     10 test-list/users
   4877 total  [bit of snipage in there, considering it's irrelavent]
quasar:/home/listar/lists#

Just because there isn't a huge conversation doesn't mean there aren't
others listening for important information that may affect them ;)

Anyways...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org