ucspi-tcp or xinetd

Domitianus Prima Prayudi prima at arc.itb.ac.id
Tue Jun 10 21:41:12 PDT 2003

I'm beginner and in the process of setting up my LFS box to become my
first experiment server.
Now i'm using qmail as my MTA and proftpd as my ftp daemon can anybody
explain which one is better ucspi-tcp or xinetd, and how make them
(qmail and proftpd) as secure as possible?

One more thing, I have a difficulties in configuring Linux-PAM (0.76), but
my shadowpassword running well, does anyone could tell me where can I find
good documentation about PAM ?

Thanks for the attention, and sorry for my bad english ...
Regards..

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org