kernel security issue

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Sat Nov 23 10:30:09 PST 2002

Hi,

Adrian Smarzewski post this link on the lfs-support list:
http://www.securiteam.com/exploits/6E00F2060U.html

In this weeks LWN issue (you need to be a subscriber to access this at
time of this post / I think it will be publicly available the end of
next week)(um... I subscribe to receive this type of material in a
timely manner.  Do not flame me over this comment.  I am simply a reader
of LWN who finds it relevant enough to pay for it - your mileage may
vary)
http://lwn.net/Articles/15507/
"The x86 denial of service bug" is explained much more clearly and
without exploit code.

--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer,