Minimalist Linux

Useko Netsumi usenets at nyc.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 06:38:59 PST 2002

Hi, I successfully build LFS system as instructed by the book, thanks to
those who put together this project. I've learn so much from it.

But, now I have a few question on how to build my own distribution with the
following requirements:

0. should fit on 100MB disk and 16MB memory
1. real basic kernel with some(complete) IDE & PCMCIA CARD drivers supports
2. it should have iptables,networking(DNS,FTP,ssh, routing and other basic
networking) functionalities.

Thanks.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org