LFS Cracked?

nevyn nevyn at igrin.co.nz
Tue Mar 26 06:05:41 PST 2002

This probably sounds stupid but i unsubscribed from these lists more than 6
months ago now and still recieve the occsional email though always in big
lots. eg. i might not get one for 2 weeks and then suddenly i'll have 10
sitting in my inbox <cringe> haven't really had time to play with linux so
i'm still in bothersome windows. Can someone help me get off these lists
properly? I only seem to get the security ones but like i said, they're
pretty infrequent.