LFS Cracked?

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 25 19:19:42 PST 2002

Yo,

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 08:36:29PM -0600, scott thomason wrote:
> Now, I haven't been active in the LFS community for
> over a year, but even still I doubt this was Gerards
> intent :) Check them server logs, boys!

Actually it was :)

reb0rn and Gerard were talking on #splat and figured they would fool
around and see how long it would take for someone to notice.  (reb0rn
made some smart comment about XP while Gerard was trying to get mod_perl
working with apache; Stupid DSO problems if you don't watch the Large
File Support options, thou that's for another day)

> BTW, what _is_ the correct link for the 4.0 preview?

CVS :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org