LFS Cracked?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 25 19:17:37 PST 2002

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 08:36:29PM -0600, scott thomason wrote:
> Check out the HREF in the main pages links for
> "sneak preview 4.0". The link is:
>
>     http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/
>
> Now, I haven't been active in the LFS community for
> over a year, but even still I doubt this was Gerards
> intent :) Check them server logs, boys!

Not bad, under an hour before the first report ;)

It's just a joke. I was fuming about Apache today couldn't get something
working (that was fixed now i have a differnet problem...Apache::SSI
experts on board?) so i was suggested to install WinXP on the LFS server
and just go with ISS. The joke grew into this link.

> BTW, what _is_ the correct link for the 4.0 preview?

There is none. Just keep reading the CVS book.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org