Fwd: Re: zlib-1.1.4 out - security fix

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 13 18:40:56 PST 2002

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 01:31:36PM -0500, Don Smith wrote:
> How about moving to lfs.test until a chat NG can be set up (or not set
> up)?
> Would that be alright, Gerard?

Perhaps I should setup a new mailinglist/newsgroup that can be used as a
chit-chat list where anything goes. I often find myself just wnating to
talk about something that's not perse Linux related, but I do know some
people on the LFS lists would be good folks to talk to. Such as chit-chat
list (anybody got a better name?) list could be fun.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org