Fwd: Re: zlib-1.1.4 out - security fix

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Tue Mar 12 16:33:48 PST 2002

On a sunny Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:26:14 -0500 (EST) Bill Maltby LFS Related
gathered a sheaf of electrons and etched in their motions the following
immortal words:

> How long have you working at that "port". It sounds like an impressive
> amount of dedication is needed. Fairly lonely endeavor?

Just a quick note - it'll be the first Acorn A410/1 to EVER run LFS ;-)

(and once I have done that I'm going to work on its big brother, the A540,
which sits next to it and has twice as much RAM (16MB)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org